- Comfortable, versatile motorcycle fits into a variety of riding conditions, from commuting to backroads
- 649cc parallel twin with digital fuel injection (DFI®) provides smooth, responsive power
- Long-travel fork delivers excellent performance over a wide range of situations
2011 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Pictures and Information
- 1,043cc inline-four with DFI® offers serious torque
- Lightweight aluminum frame is narrow and tuned to transmit optimal feedback to the rider
- Fully adjustable inverted front fork has...
2011 Kawasaki 650R Pictures and Information
- 649cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin engine with digital fuel injection (DFI®) has excellent low- and mid-range power
- Low 31.1-inch seat height offers an easy reach to the ground
- Triple petal-shaped disc...
2011 Kawasaki 250R Pictures and Information
- 249cc parallel-twin liquid-cooled engine emphasizes low- and mid-range power
- Low 30.5-inch seat height boosts new rider confidence
- Six-speed transmission offers smooth shifting under power
- Sporty Ninja®...
2011 Kawasaki KLR 650 Pictures and Information
- Ultimate on- and off-road motorcycle is best-selling dual-sport six years in a row
- Durable 651cc single-cylinder engine produces smooth, user-friendly power
- Comfortable wind protection and...
2011 Kawasaki Concours14 with ABS Pictures and Information
• Ninja ZX-14-based 1,352cc inline-four with variable valve timing provides smooth power across a wide rev range
• Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC)...
2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R Ninja 200horsepower with pictures from the upcoming November 2010 issue of Cycle World.
200 hp engine
Engine Power Control
All New Cast Aluminum Frame
Lighter, shorter swingarm
New Big Piston Fork
Race ABS Brakes
2011/2012 Kawasaki ZX-10R Ninja
Is this the next Kawasaki ZX-10R for 2011/2012?
Super-sharp styling could be the way forward for Kawasaki's 1000cc bad boy
Motorevue, a French magazine, says this will be what the next generation Kawasaki ZX-10R will look like. The new ZX-10R superbike will...
Kawasaki refines ‘flattened’ engine
By Guy Procter
16 July 2009 14:05
Kawasaki’s next-generation Ninjas look set to feature this radical new engine design after plans for a ‘flattened’ motor were refined and re-patented for a third time in eighteen months.
The dramatically re-imagined inline...