- Comfortable, versatile motorcycle fits into a variety of riding conditions, from commuting to backroads
- 649cc parallel twin with digital fuel injection (DFI®) provides smooth, responsive power
- Long-travel fork delivers excellent performance over a wide range of situations
2011 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Pictures and Information
- 1,043cc inline-four with DFI® offers serious torque
- Lightweight aluminum frame is narrow and tuned to transmit optimal feedback to the rider
- Fully adjustable inverted front fork has...
2011 Kawasaki 650R Pictures and Information
- 649cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin engine with digital fuel injection (DFI®) has excellent low- and mid-range power
- Low 31.1-inch seat height offers an easy reach to the ground
- Triple petal-shaped disc...
2011 Kawasaki 250R Pictures and Information
- 249cc parallel-twin liquid-cooled engine emphasizes low- and mid-range power
- Low 30.5-inch seat height boosts new rider confidence
- Six-speed transmission offers smooth shifting under power
- Sporty Ninja®...
2011 Kawasaki KLR 650 Pictures and Information
- Ultimate on- and off-road motorcycle is best-selling dual-sport six years in a row
- Durable 651cc single-cylinder engine produces smooth, user-friendly power
- Comfortable wind protection and...
2011 Kawasaki Concours14 with ABS Pictures and Information
• Ninja ZX-14-based 1,352cc inline-four with variable valve timing provides smooth power across a wide rev range
• Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC)...
2010 Kawasaki Versys
Versatile, Distinctive, Affordable and Just Plain Fun
Now and then, a clean-sheet idea that just plain works appears from out of nowhere, and everybody wonders why nobody thought of it before… That’s the Kawasaki Versys. Following its debut just a couple of years ago, the...
2010 Kawasaki KLR 650
2010 KAWASAKI KLR 650: AROUND THE BLOCK OR AROUND THE WORLD
The Adventure Starts Right Here
Once upon a time, all motorcycles were designed to deal with all kinds of roads: paved, dirt, gravel and the non-existent. Then civilization, specialization and complexity reared...
2010 Kawasaki Concours14
More Technology and Refinement for This Multiple Award Winner
Performance touring comes naturally to Kawasaki, seeing as how we already had the performance part of the equation nailed with the incredible Ninja® ZX-14 sportbike. That bike’s amazing 1,352cc engine and...
2010 Kawasaki ZX-14 Ninja
Ultimate Performance from Kawasaki’s Flagship Superbike
The mission of Kawasaki’s flagship Ninja ZX-14 is not unlike that of an exotic supercar — to project the awesome power and technology of its parent company in rapid fashion, every time the throttle is twisted. It...
2010 Kawasaki ZX-6R Ninja
The Middleweight Sportbike That Won Just About Every Magazine Comparo!
When it comes to performance, no class is more competitive than middleweight sportbikes. To stand out in this crowd, a motorcycle needs to do everything better than well — it needs to kick serious...
2010 Kawasaki ZX-10R Ninja
When You’re Ready to Get Serious, We’ve Got Your Motorcycle
Open class sportbikes are all about power, and the 2010 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R continues to set the pace, on track and off. The formula is simple, but the execution is critical: The ZX-10R offers tremendous...