2011 Kawasaki KLR 650 Pictures and Information
- Ultimate on- and off-road motorcycle is best-selling dual-sport six years in a row
- Durable 651cc single-cylinder engine produces smooth, user-friendly power
- Comfortable wind protection and...
2011 Kawasaki Concours14 with ABS Pictures and Information
• Ninja ZX-14-based 1,352cc inline-four with variable valve timing provides smooth power across a wide rev range
• Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC)...
2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R Ninja 200horsepower with pictures from the upcoming November 2010 issue of Cycle World.
200 hp engine
Engine Power Control
All New Cast Aluminum Frame
Lighter, shorter swingarm
New Big Piston Fork
Race ABS Brakes
2010 Kawasaki Versys
Versatile, Distinctive, Affordable and Just Plain Fun
Now and then, a clean-sheet idea that just plain works appears from out of nowhere, and everybody wonders why nobody thought of it before… That’s the Kawasaki Versys. Following its debut just a couple of years ago, the...
2010 Kawasaki KLR 650
2010 KAWASAKI KLR 650: AROUND THE BLOCK OR AROUND THE WORLD
The Adventure Starts Right Here
Once upon a time, all motorcycles were designed to deal with all kinds of roads: paved, dirt, gravel and the non-existent. Then civilization, specialization and complexity reared...