Kawasaki World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Im putting a 04 636 in a golf cart. So far its workin out ok.Im lookin for the switches off the handle bars , and a spedo so I can just plug in the harness and go! Can I shorten the pan 2" and the pick up tube? Im using a radiator out of a polaris predator 500 with the fan. I need to put the ninja sensor in it. Thanks for youre help. Im recovering from a stroke. I sold my rock crawlin buggy but just cant sit still! I gotta build somethin!!:crazyloco:

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
cut pans are tricky. i would recommend looking at a coby adams pan and go from there(if he makes one for a 636). he makes a great one for a 12. i have pics if you want some from a 12. i made one for dads 12 based on the pics.
oh and cool project! i intend to put a 10r motor in a kfx450r someday

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I changed a few things on the way I was setting up the engine and dont need a cut pan any more, I do need a 2.5" offset front sprocket. Im also looking into a elec shifter My gear ratio should be very low. The rear dif im using is a 1to 7 ratio with 25" tires. Any ideas on sprocket size?I want my top speed to be around 70 mph give or take and have a very low gear for trail running and rock crawling. Thank you for taking the time to read this thread I will post pics soon!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Badass dude, I absolutely am obsessed with Frankenstein builds like this. Best coolest toys come from them... Great motor choice for that project to, for the size an weight the 636 is a little monster. Will make that Golf Cart quite the death trap, I love it! Good luck brotha hope to see some pics soon!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts