Kawasaki World banner

09 ninja 250

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  GO 200 
#1 ·
most of you guys on here are pretty unhelpful. Not even a comment regarding my asking help. Bunch of pretty shitty people, I cant believe i made an account for this useless site.

GREATEST regards,

the guy who will always try to do your sister.

#3 ·
Out of all the troll posts I've questioned, not one can show their bike. That is 100% "I don't know how to post a pic" is bleeding a troll like the one here. Now, all you need are few shots of the 250 in front of the hollywood sign and you might find I did yo momma is find the pro fo lack tick on the H for 'had her like you wit me sis tear.:rotflmao:

#4 ·
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!! You prompted responses... No help yet, but responses none the less... So -

Hey, Chadwick - You're being a bit harsh, don't you think?? :puzzled::puzzled:

Here's my take on the problem(s) with your 250:
>> First, what have you contributed here?
>> What did you pay to sign-up?
>> Hey, here's a good one - You & your butt-buddy aren't responsible/knowledgeable enough to start a fairly new bike that's just been sitting for 3 months - How can we dumb-down the instructions you need so that you can read & understand them?

So, as you can see by me (and others) taking the time to respond to you now; we could easily try to help you solve the issue(s)... Personally, I choose not to do so, as you have proven to be a fucktarded asshat...

In conclusion, please allow me to amplify my position. If I invented, owned the patent, and knew every minute detail of every possible aspect of the bike in question & I lived next door to you with nothing else in the entire world to do, I would rather run naked through a cactus patch than do anything to help you.

Please don't misunderstand, usually we're pretty nice folks - just not this time. Fuckoff & die. :thumbup::thumbup:

#5 ·
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

In conclusion, please allow me to amplify my position. If I invented, owned the patent, and knew every minute detail of every possible aspect of the bike in question & I lived next door to you with nothing else in the entire world to do, I would rather run naked through a cactus patch than do anything to help you.

Please don't misunderstand, usually we're pretty nice folks - just not this time. Fuckoff & die. :thumbup::thumbup:

:rotflmao: That is beautiful.

Chad, it is very simple around here. Either cough up the bike in question or let the question head for page 2 unanswered like the rest. Way too many new members all with tech questions, no intro. Seem strange to you? I think others are catching on.

Only out is show the bike or don't come back until you learn to load a photo. :crackup:

Kind of like, Give&Take. Take you for a ride instead, if you get my(our) drift around here. I don't care if you throw a sissyfit. Photo up, all is thrown under the rug. :evil:

#8 ·
....I answered the question........my bad.:angry:

Go....that was HILARIOUS!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.