Kawasaki World banner
121 - 140 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Great job as usual!

Just looked up that Antigravity battery - looked at the ATX12-HD RE, 480 ccr!!

Might have to look into getting one of them, my bike has 13.5:1 compression with the 1287 build, and I think it's causing harder starting even though I got a Yuasa with 290 ccr.

You're really making me confused as to what I want to do with my 12. It's been lonely in the shed since I got the H2. Occasionally ride it but not enough, so have been going back and forth with whether to just track it of keep it on the road. Would never be able to do what you are, but some good ideas.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #138 ·
Great job as usual!

Just looked up that Antigravity battery - looked at the ATX12-HD RE, 480 ccr!!

Might have to look into getting one of them, my bike has 13.5:1 compression with the 1287 build, and I think it's causing harder starting even though I got a Yuasa with 290 ccr.

You're really making me confused as to what I want to do with my 12. It's been lonely in the shed since I got the H2. Occasionally ride it but not enough, so have been going back and forth with whether to just track it of keep it on the road. Would never be able to do what you are, but some good ideas.
Don..your bike is so clean, get it out for the cruise days...lol

cmg

121 - 140 of 173 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.