1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Congradulations KZ that's quite an accomplishment, and also pretty BadFuckenAss!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Dude I'll take every chance I get to say... 259 is f ing flying kz.

Congrats again on all the hard work that must go on behind the scenes to achieve such accomplishments...

I mean I'm late getting my bike ready for wed night drags... Forget about getting the bike ready to go over 250...

Congrats again man. Keep it up as they say on your alternative platform. ...

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Impressive; within reach of top 10!
Thank you. I think so! Better conditions, a hot tire for traction, and maybe a couple more psi of boost. Had a 1 bar spring in the gate with no controller.
Might need a 39 or 38t rear sprocket

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dude I'll take every chance I get to say... 259 is f ing flying kz.

Congrats again on all the hard work that must go on behind the scenes to achieve such accomplishments...

I mean I'm late getting my bike ready for wed night drags... Forget about getting the bike ready to go over 250...

Congrats again man. Keep it up as they say on your alternative platform. ...
I started dreaming up an alchy turbo lsr bike in 2011 or 12 the design changed a million times. We learned a lot about Aero on the 1427 (226 na ) and then made it look slow with a stage 1 turbo street bike. (234) with basically stock Aero. It was then we realized we needed to put them together and turn up the power to something a bit more serious. Project 1:1 was born on the drive back from Maine. Just about everything that could go wrong did, but a very basic setup prevailed

·
Registered
480 Posts
Scott I couldn't be more proud of anyone. As I have told you privately a few times already, you have earned your wings through hard work and determination. Those are traits that make average men into great men. Well done ! Respect earned !

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Scott I couldn't be more proud of anyone. As I have told you privately a few times already, you have earned your wings through hard work and determination. Those are traits that make average men into great men. Well done ! Respect earned !
...True enough. I remember the first time i showed up at his house with my 12r. ( Now his). I thought to myself ..." This guy is just a fuckin kid ". But it wasn't long before i realized he had a lot of knowledge. What also stood out was how gentle he was when working on it. Always being careful not to scratch it and stuff. I just hope your need for speed doesn't bite you in the ass Scott.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Well done Scott, from a bloke who's just happy to have a 1287 reading of your accomplishments is just amazing!

Don.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts