Kawasaki World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( :( :( My girl is gone! Stolen Saturday night from my apt complex (West Bank, New Orleans, La). She was a red 2000 model w/lots of goodies. Damn, I feel violated! Here's a short parts list incase you guys (and gals) see the low life or if parts pop up for sale. Muzzy air shifter, CF hugger, CF ram air covers, red double bubble wind screen, Pyramid undertail, flush mount clear front signals, Micron full exhuast w/red anadized can, corbin seat w/red piping, PCIIIR, K&N's... Luckily I have pics of everything and carry full coverage. I hope my insurance will cover some of the extras. Anyone have some insight into how to recoop the cost of the performance parts from the insurance company?

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
That sucks!! My insurance company told me to hang on to my receipts for any extras. If it were to end up missing or wrecked, they said they would adjust it for them. I have State Farm and they have always treated me well.

·
4,208 Posts
Sorry to hear that ....I guess you be the first to get the new 03.........But coming from a "Green" guy ........Don't get that Putrid new green.....Good Luck with your insurance and let us know how it all works out......

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Damn dude that sucks. I know how u feel, I had my first 12R stolen in Oct of 2000. Make sure you get ur law enforcement agency to enter the engine serial number into NCIC. That might make it a little harder to move around. Normally just the frame number will be entered. But they can enter the engine in under the vehicle file as well.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
stolen 12

Thanks guys. Looks like State Farm is going to hook me up pretty well. At least thier rep says so. I haven't gotten any final numbers from them. I didn't have reciets, but I had tons of pics showing all my mods and I got the pricing off the internet, then turned all that in. I was told they have to wait a few weeks to see if it's recovered. Personally, I don't want it back. My air shifter was way low on CO2 and just know the Dumb @** will try using it. Bye, bye transmission. I don't know if I'll get the '03 12. I'm liking the looks of that naked Kawasaki 1000. May hold off for a ZX1000R too. Who knows. I still have my 'ol faithful '97TLS.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts