Kawasaki World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after YEARS of talking about it, it's finally done. All that is left is fill the bottle and start spraying. I am using a 2.5lb bottle underneath the rear seat. Dynotune solenoid, mounted in the tail section as well. Poly line from the solenoid to up in front of the fuse box on the fuel tank, from there it splits into two nozzles that go into the ram air tubes. I cut the wires from the "hazard" switch on the left handlebar controls and made that my master arm switch, press in to arm it. Then I have a WOT switch, and a RPM window switch which is also mounted in the tail section. It's an 8 way adjustable RPM switch, I have it so it starts spraying at 7000 rpm, and stops anywhere from 11000 up to 12400 in two hundred RPM increments. I'm going to start with 7 - 11 and go from there.

I'll post performance results as I get them. For now, here are some pics... enjoy!

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is a short clip showing the solenoid activation from the master arm hazard switch and the WOT switch. This was prior to installing the window switch.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This means it's working, right????

Nitrous? What nitrous???

To bad the damn rain is hampering my efforts to street test it....

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts