Kawasaki World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
What do you want done to the ecu? Raise the rpm, coil dwell, timing?

Scott can do the fuel tables, but that is something that will require the bike and dyno time. I don’t believe he has a file of different fuel tables to flash.

cmg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What do you want done to the ecu? Raise the rpm, coil dwell, timing?

Scott can do the fuel tables, but that is something that will require the bike and dyno time. I don’t believe he has a file of different fuel tables to flash.

cmg
Hi cmg I already have a mtc can on without baffles but I'm looking to get full decat system so want rpm raised and make sure there are no engine management lights on.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Scott can do that for you. If you change to a full exhaust, there are no engine management lights or codes that will be effected.

cmg

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Hi, if you cant find someone, i ship worldwide.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Scott can do that for you. If you change to a full exhaust, there are no engine management lights or codes that will be effected.

cmg
Will the fi light not come on? Plus if I put a full exhaust on Will the fueling/throttle response be affected?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi, if you cant find someone, i ship worldwide.
Hi Scott, if I sent you my ecu what would you be able to do to it? I'm looking for improved throttle response and the rev limit increased. More power if possible. Who doesn't want that lol

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
On your ecu I can disable your top speed limiter, raise the rev limit, and adjust ign and fuel tables. if you run premium grade pump fuel you may see some small improvements in throttle response from added ign timing, but theres not really much to be gained if your fuel mapping is good. i dont really suggest getting me to change any fuel tables unless i have the bike on a dyno here. what would be best is a custom dyno tune (at a local tuner) with a pc5 after my flash.

Reactions: color me gone
1 - 9 of 9 Posts