Kawasaki World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of rims off my 2001 ZX-12r I need to get out of the basement! They are about as perfect a set of rims as you will find. The front wheel is flawless and the rear is almost as good. Just a tiny nick in the edge of the rim, easy to touch up. Make me a reasonable offer. As you might imagine, shipping costs will be a bitch! I live near Chattanooga, TN and often travel to Atlanta, just in case anyone in that area wants to buy the pair we could meet up to save the shipping costs. Let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, they are the stock, dark grey (black?) 2001 color. I don't know if Kawasaki used powder coat or just paint back then, but they are the stock color.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, they are the stock, dark grey (black?) 2001 color. I don't know if Kawasaki used powder coat or just paint back then, but they are the stock color.
Honestly, I would call the color a dark grey, Charcoal color more that black.

·
Registered
76 Posts
He mike. Thanks man. I was researching to determine if the factory wheels are black or dark charcoal. My factory wheels are red so I have nothing to compare to.

·
Registered
18,626 Posts
He mike. Thanks man. I was researching to determine if the factory wheels are black or dark charcoal. My factory wheels are red so I have nothing to compare to.
Either one would look good on a red 12. I honestly don't remember if these are black or dark charcoal and don't think it would really matter.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts