Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Colors-Chosen by Helen Keller

Did you check out the silver ZX-9?
Now that's what the 2003 12R should look like. The ZX-6R is available in no less than four colors. What's up with that? My dealer said there'd be a metallic burgundy. She thought it was a "girl's color." She's a girl, rides a CTB 12R--so I'll take her word for it. Maybe that's the one that looks like PMB? Otherwise, I think the brass @ KHI has done the 12R a disservice. What was wrong with the orginal 2000 green? :evil:

·
Registered
133 Posts
2003 Colors

Slow? Much faster than the Milk of Magnesia 2003 green. I still think the 2000 Green with polished rims has a very classy, sophisticated look. Remember, it's not how you ride, it's how you look riding! Just my $.02.

I actually like the 2003 metallic burgundy with the grey on the bottom half of the fairing. Not sure of the gold wheels, though. Now, if they were grey w/ polished rims...that would be smokin'.

What color will be released as the "third" unofficial color? My $ is on silver.

·
Registered
133 Posts
2003 Colors

Remember how Kwak neglected to release the blue model officially in the US? I think they'll do the same shit with a silver model--if they release the silver in other countries.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Dude, it was just a joke. :mrgreen: I like my 2000 Red ZX-12R best of all. But they all look bad ass. :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
I think the 2003 Green is pretty cool looking. If I was buying one this year the Green would be the one I would choose. 8)

I still like my Candy Thunder Blue '02, I think this is one of the best special (other than the black and red standard colours) colours Kawasaki has used on the 12R in the last couple of years.

·
4,208 Posts
Ok so who thought of the new Kawasaki Green????Was it Marks man at Buell in an effort to sell more of em ????? Was it the les that has never been caught??? Was it someone breathing that thin Denver Air ???? Some one with Tooooo Much Laughing gas??????A redneck from New York...or even one transplanted from Fla????? Or a crazy MOFO From NH? I know It wasnt that over sexed Mango....he's been busy makin baby Mangos..I know maybe it was that "gold ole southern boy" who grew up in New Joisey.......What Gives is it all a conspiracy??? It's Simply Hideous..........( hey did I miss anyone?)

G

·
0 Posts
Being a part of Team Green. I agree with Epstein. What were they thinking? Hopefully they will make it in Metallic Lime Green again one day. Until then my green 2000, ain't goin nowhere!

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Love that new color! Wish I could afford to trade in my '02 PMB. However, it needs black rims and maybe the fairing lowers black in the area the PMB is gold.

·
4,208 Posts
was I ignored??? Was my joke and Dennis Miller rant taken to seriously? does no one wanna touch this hot potatoe?

·
Registered
759 Posts
That was funny EP!!!
Kawasaki should have consulted with me for 2003 color combinations...

Green, same as 2000 but with the 2003 ZX7 stripes with Black rims,rotors,calipers, clutch/stator covers, to match the forks and swingarm!!!

Black with Silver/Red stickers, Red rims with Black rotors, calipers, clutch/stator covers!!!

Candy Purple with matching rims, Black rotors, calipers, clutch/stator covers, silver stickers!!!

CrotchRocket

1 - 20 of 24 Posts