Kawasaki World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i just picked up a 03 ninja 636 that has been sitting for roughly 2 years, i threw some sea foam and 91 octane gas in it, and it fires right up, cleaned the air filter, idles smoothly......

but...

then when i went to ride it, when i click up into 1st gear, and let the clutch out slowly, it dies out, the computer system re boots, fuel system re primes, the f1 light comes on for a sec, then goes off... if i hit the starter button, it wont fire up until i turn the key off, let the system re up then hit the starter, at that point it fires right up..... the battery is new, the connections are clean on the battery....
it also happens when i'm in second, slowing to a stop sign, it will then die as well.... i'm new to having a street bike, not really knowing whats goin on is makin me angry! lol any one help me out?!?!?!?1

(sorry for the novel of the problem)) THANKS GUYS!

·
Registered
1 Posts
man mine is doing the same thing except mine happened all at once and it would die when i pulled the clutch in when rolling i have a 2004 zx636

·
Registered
4 Posts
Never mind. Didn't read all the way through... Hmm. I'd guess a sensor somewhere but I'm not sure what one to start with. That's something someone else would know more about

1 - 4 of 4 Posts