Kawasaki World banner

2003 ZX12R part out.

5K views 36 replies 12 participants last post by  metallodp 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all its with a bit of sadness Ive decided to part out my ZX12R. Im going racing in a 600cc class next year and I need the garage space.As of right now I have everything on the bike, Fairing have a god awful paintjob(po) but they are complete. I will start posting pics soon. But I figured Id see how much interest there was here before I started posting on fleabay. If your in the Colorado area shoot me an offer on the whole bike if youd like I will make you a solid deal.
The Good
-Muzzy Full system(Edited sorry)
-Power Commander
-Polished Wheels
-Clean Title (Sold with frame if parted)
-New Windshield
-Most all of the parts are in generally good shape
-Engine has good compression
The Bad
-Ive had the bike running before but it will not crank now(The starter is fine its some other electrical issue)
-Fork seals are bad(But I do have a brand new set to go with them)
-The fairings are horribly ugly(But complete)

Anything else I can think of I will post up. Starting the tear down today.
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone
*Edit*
Its actually a 2000 not sure how I got 03 in my head but I dug out the title today and it is a 2000

See less See more
#2 ·
Heres some general pics. If you want a part shoot me a reasonable offer. Ill start actually pricing soon. Want this gone lets make a deal. Shipping should in general be pretty cheap(employee discount with Fedex). Depending on what it is I can get easy to remove parts out as early as next week. And even over night ship if youd like. Also I do have a pretty much brand new battery(Its out of the bike on a tender atm)

Attachments

#17 ·
Hi all its with a bit of sadness Ive decided to part out my ZX12R. Im going racing in a 600cc class next year and I need the garage space.As of right now I have everything on the bike, Fairing have a god awful paintjob(po) but they are complete. I will start posting pics soon. But I figured Id see how much interest there was here before I started posting on fleabay. If your in the Colorado area shoot me an offer on the whole bike if youd like I will make you a solid deal.
The Good
-Full Muzzy Exhaust
-Power Commander
-Polished Wheels
-Clean Title (Sold with frame if parted)
-New Windshield
-Most all of the parts are in generally good shape
-Engine has good compression
The Bad
-Ive had the bike running before but it will not crank now(The starter is fine its some other electrical issue)
-Fork seals are bad(But I do have a brand new set to go with them)
-The fairings are horribly ugly(But complete)

Anything else I can think of I will post up. Starting the tear down today.
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone
If that top fork brace, or clamp is in mint cond, would take.

#20 ·
OK its lookin like no one is gonna take the whole bike for what I need to get out of it so Im gonna start parting it out. I made a mistake I dug out the Title and it is an 00 not an 03. The bike has 42k on it. The exhaust Im honestly not sure if its a full muzzy or just a slip on, having a hard time telling from ither exhaust pics. Ill take some close ups and more pics of parts today Im sure someone will know better than I.

#21 ·
I'll PM you parts I'm looking for, just checking to see if any of what I need is different between the A and B models. Thanks...

#23 ·
Ok lunch break (Its also frakin cold). Heres what I have got off so far. Everything has the bolts/bushings/spring/wte with it. The instrument panel works perfectly, The left footpeg bracket does have a hairline crack in it, and the fairing stay is a lil marred but would be fine with a bit of sandpaper and a respray. Make me an offer!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.