Kawasaki World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2004 ZX-12R
9000 miles (Shell Rotella T6 oil changes every season and chain lubed 2 times a season)
The bike does not have a scratch on it!!
New Rear tire this year (Shinko Verge 011)
Full Coolant Flush
I always did my own work and no mechanic has ever touched the bike, except for on the dyno.

Mods:
Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust
Hyperpro Steering Damper
GSG Frame Sliders
Ridge Racer ECU Mod (top speed limit removed, 12500 rpm rev limit, 1st gear torque limiter removed, 4' timing advance till 10000 rpm)
PC 3 tuned for 93oct
Custom flush turn signals
17 front sprocket
Speedo Healer
K&N Filters
Kleen delete using crank case re-circulation method.

Pics not recent so dont show some mods

$8000

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
nice bike.You`ll be looking looking around 5 grand.I would take all the goodies off to sell then sell the bike.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and the thought to maybe sell it and move on came back..

·
Registered
480 Posts
It's a very nice bike but it will be very hard pressed to make it to the 6K mark. There's 14R's going for low mid 9k mark at this time with less miles. I'm a 12R lover if there has ever been one so it pains me to say this. I HATE seeing bikes parted out once a nice package is put together like you have. I'm sure it's a blast to ride with the ECU hacks you have.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's a very nice bike but it will be very hard pressed to make it to the 6K mark. There's 14R's going for low mid 9k mark at this time with less miles. I'm a 12R lover if there has ever been one so it pains me to say this. I HATE seeing bikes parted out once a nice package is put together like you have. I'm sure it's a blast to ride with the ECU hacks you have.
yeah, I dont plan to part it out... It'd be nice if someone buys it to ride it, else I am getting a house soon and I will make this my man cave ornament :)

>Just changed the oil on it last night, which seemed like a waste since the color of the oil coming out was just as clear and the new oil I put in.. not even 500 miles on it...
>Cleaned and lubed the chain/sprockets..
>Fillled up the tires to 35psi front 38psi rear.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts