Kawasaki World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am parting out my 2004 zx12 it was a great bike and everything was in good running condition. unfortunately you can not get much for a whole zx12 so it is worth more parted out.

I sold my Ohlins shock to COLOR ME Blind so please ask him about me.

I sold the engine but I still have the
Stator, and cover
Clutch basket
Please make a reasonable offer on these

The body kit is silver the upper has nice proton flush mounts that fit in nicely they will go with the upper
Dark smoke windscreen
Rear undertail(cant remember the name of the company)
All body parts are in good condition for being 14 years old no broken tabs
Headlight
Integrated clear tail light
Helibars with clutch cable
Front forks with race tech inners including gold valves.
Gauges 220 mph 30 k miles
Galfer 300 mm Super bike rotors these go for 600 a pair new
Zx14 front master cylinder and calipers with ss lines
Rims in very good shape
Clean California titled frame
ECT
Please email me your needs and a reasonable offer for what you want.
Please don't insult me and try to steal parts, because I will not give them away.
However, I will give you a much better deal for multiple items

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I haven't seen a response from the OP. I PM'ed him too! Still want my dibs on the helibars and cable...

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
He started 3 other thread try to sell the same shit.. Hasn't replied to them either lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am parting out my 2004 zx12 it was a great bike and everything was in good running condition. unfortunately you can not get much for a whole zx12 so it is worth more parted out.

I sold my Ohlins shock to COLOR ME Blind so please ask him about me.

I sold the engine but I still have the
Stator, and cover
Clutch basket
Please make a reasonable offer on these

The body kit is silver the upper has nice proton flush mounts that fit in nicely they will go with the upper
Dark smoke windscreen
Rear undertail(cant remember the name of the company)
All body parts are in good condition for being 14 years old no broken tabs
Headlight
Integrated clear tail light
Helibars with clutch cable
Front forks with race tech inners including gold valves.
Gauges 220 mph 30 k miles
Galfer 300 mm Super bike rotors these go for 600 a pair new
Zx14 front master cylinder and calipers with ss lines
Rims in very good shape
Clean California titled frame
ECT
Please email me your needs and a reasonable offer for what you want.
Please don't insult me and try to steal parts, because I will not give them away.
However, I will give you a much better deal for multiple items
I need upper rh filler cowling, the one between the right hand faring and the fuel tank.u can e-mail me.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cause most people are smart enough to PM someone.
Just saying no disrespect

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
cause most people are smart enough to PM someone.
Just saying no disrespect
You did say email your requests , but you weren't smart enough to leave a fuckin addy...

So are you gonna be a douche or do you want to sell some parts ?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice Christian response. And we wonder why our world is falling apart.

Instead of pm someone and or asking or stating your request politely.

If my dad ever heard me talk to someone that why well... I would not be talking for a while. Nice!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts

If my dad ever heard me talk to someone that why well... I would not be talking for a while. Nice!
Do you want to sell the helibars? I'm still interested, and have PM'ed you in the past.

·
Registered
18,627 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
You did say email your requests , but you weren't smart enough to leave a fuckin addy...

So are you gonna be a douche or do you want to sell some parts ?

I would say DOUCHE since I got this shit below from him when I PMed him about buying some of his shit... This COCK SUCKER isn't even man enough to put a price on his own shit. He expects you to sell it for him and buy it from him. Then I find it laughable that he goes there with some BS about his daddy and Christian replies..

08-03-2016, 09:26 AM
JeffM

Re: Wiring Harness and ECU
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingshot
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingshot

How much you got in mind for these parts? <<<< My original PM to him
Make me a good offer <<<< His reply to my PM
It's hard to sell something and buy it to.. I have all the parts listed here these would just be spares of spares to be honest.. You obviously have some idea what you would need to let the stuff go. Let me know what you're thinking please. <<<<<< My next reply trying to be nice instead of offering him some low ball offer which is what a reply like his deserves, but I'm a nice guy
Please stop playing games and make me an offer <<<< His LAST reply and as far as I'm concerned he can ram the shit up his ass, Nice guy time is over

But this is to be EXPECTED since there's more DOUCHE BAGS on this sight than Massengill sells in a year. Yourself included :thefinger:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello all, I'm new to the site and the zx12r. I've had liter bikes and still have a slingshot 750, but I recently traded a race car for an 01 zx12 that was built 4k ago, 18k on the bike. It had a kit from bullet cams, pistons, rods, crank, block was decked and trued, head ported and polished and has .276/.280 cams 13.4.1 comp, ext. He built it, did a great job but I am wanting to get it back to more a stock stance than how it is, he said he didn't lower it but man the rear is low, also I need most of the fairings for it, got the gas tank cover, messed up nose and tail. I really like the bike, it makes My buddies CBR 1000 work hard to even keep up. I like the idea of raising the rear, I love corners and due to compression I have a 3inch exhaust. Any pointers or info is greatly appreciated, the rear shock, the preload ring is stuck, shock dampens well, I just don't like it being so low, and fairings. I get those straight I'll have a nice bike.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts