·
Registered
374 Posts
yup Ridgeracer

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I've been waiting on him to email me back to let me know if he can do it. Just haven't heard from him in a few weeks.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I think Ridgeracer is also know as Ghul .... I'm certain there's one or two here that can confirm that.. But reaching him that way might be easier.. I believe Brock does business with him so perhaps you can call Brock and he can get it done for you.. Hope that helps

·
Registered
394 Posts
Sent pm again on my phone let me know. Does not work ill send it on my laptop tonight. By the way did you ever run the freak

·
Registered
374 Posts
I think Ridgeracer is also know as Ghul .... I'm certain there's one or two here that can confirm that.. But reaching him that way might be easier.. I believe Brock does business with him so perhaps you can call Brock and he can get it done for you.. Hope that helps
Nopes RidgeRacer or Marlin is not GHUL, he is a software engineer who likes to hack into kawapukis..

·
Registered
480 Posts
Nopes RidgeRacer or Marlin is not GHUL, he is a software engineer who likes to hack into kawapukis..

Followed his thread (Hacking the Planet one ZX-12 ECU at a time. @ ZX12R ZONE.com )

From the first post when what he was thinking about doing seemed impossible all the way to reality ..... But I could swear I seen him do a video with Brock about Hacking ECUs and he called his company Guhl.. I've been wrong at least once before so possibly this is twice.. When and IF he turns up please post about it here I also have an 05 ECU that needs done... Thanks in advance

·
Registered
374 Posts
Followed his thread (Hacking the Planet one ZX-12 ECU at a time. @ ZX12R ZONE.com )

From the first post when what he was thinking about doing seemed impossible all the way to reality ..... But I could swear I seen him do a video with Brock about Hacking ECUs and he called his company Guhl.. I've been wrong at least once before so possibly this is twice.. When and IF he turns up please post about it here I also have an 05 ECU that needs done... Thanks in advance
I got mine flashed by him and he is a great guy.... I guess he does not lurk around the forums much anymore as there probably is not enough business for him.

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
hes the best! ive used him and I know others that have too

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
he has posted his email on this forum, and you can also find him on his own board here
ECU hacking

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Don Guhl is Guhl.

However, he may be affiliated with Marlin in one way or another. I had zero luck reaching Marlin via email. So, perhaps you could contact Guhl about your 12R ecu and see if they can point you in the right direction. :thumbup:

·
Registered
374 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts