Kawasaki World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a excellent running 2005 zx12r engine for sale, this engine was removed from a wrecked bike in 2006 and installed in my dwarf car, the harness has been cut and the oil pan has been cut too, oil and filter has been changed every 4 races and we run about 7 miles in a race day so about every 30 miles of racing engine oil and filter were changed, engine oil has been Royal Purple 20-50, it has a $550 Rosson Racing velocity stack intake on it, if there is any interest I can post up a video of it running next weekend, I want $2000 for the engine

I also have a set of used Web cams for a zx12r they are the 549/227 grind, these cams are around $700 new from Web, also have new the valve spring kit with Ti retainers that I bought from Web that cost $500, new Muzzy adjustable cam gears $200, new Kawaski cam chain $75, all these parts together cost over $1500, NOW READ CLOSE, the parts are all or nothing at $1300 BUT the engine has to sell first, if the engine does not sell then the parts are going in the engine and I am going racing with the 12r e-mail [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts