Kawasaki World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: 2005 ZX12r with Extras

Well, the time has come for me to leave the sport bike world, and move to a cruiser. I am selling my 2005 black ZX12r with tons of goodies. I am probably going to regret this some day, but right now, because of family issues, I have decided to slow my riding down.

I am NOT planning on parting it out. Price is $5,000, it comes with TONS of extras. Here is the text from my Craig’s list listing:

For sale is a Black 2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX12R with 21,000 miles. This bike has a ton of extra parts, full Muzzy exhaust system and a custom Dyno tune from Powerhouse Motorcycles in LI (171.52 hp to the wheel). This bike is in great shape, and VERY hard to find. The ZX12R was the first factory bike to go 200 mph, making it an instant classic. I said I would never let this bike go, so my loss is your gain.

The bike has too many things to list, but here are a few:

Full Muzzy Exhaust
PCV with custom dyno map
-1 Front Sprocket
Speedo healer (accurate to GPS)
Corbin Bettle bags (Red not color matched)
iPhone mount with lightning cable
Front and rear Pitbull stands (Front fork stem stand)
Pitbull trailer restraint system
Carbon fiber ash tray (part around the gas cap)
Carbon fiber rear hugger
Undertail kit
300 lbs race tech fork springs
Helibar handle bar risers
Stainless steel brake hoses

Extra Parts:
Gas tank (with fuel pump)
Factory handlebars
Factory exhaust (with gutted CAT)
Yoshimura RS3 Slip on exhaust
Puig wind screen (smoked)

https://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/mcy/d/2005-kawasaki-ninja-zx12r/6622019947.html

·
Registered
26 Posts
Is your zx12 still for sale? I may be interested. I blew the motor in mine and was thinking that buying a whole new bike would be easier and maybe cheaper than fixing mine for now. Thanks. Fred.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is your zx12 still for sale? I may be interested. I blew the motor in mine and was thinking that buying a whole new bike would be easier and maybe cheaper than fixing mine for now. Thanks. Fred.
It sure is. I will PM you my contact information.

Thanks

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
im kinda interested in the bags if the new owner doesnt want them

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
thanks!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
An end of a era... The bike is no longer mine. Sold to another (not so active) member on this forum who already has a stretched 12. At least it went to another 12 family member who will treat her right.

The new owner does not want to part with the bags, or the helibars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts