Kawasaki World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Site Admin
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of all the bikes at the show, this one practically had a line for it. There was always a crowd around it. Middle age and older guys both, everyone was sitting on it, walking around it, just interested in this bike. The black looks sharp, I wasnt feeling the maroon look but it may have been all the overhead lighting, it may look way better in the outside environment ya know. Felt very comfortable to sit on - I want one of these in my stable of bikes so bad! I kinda think if Kawasaki would release GPS as an option for these bikes, they would give the Honda Goldwing crowd a run for their money. Not sure if thats the same target market, but add a GPS and a radar detector to this bike, and its a complete machine!

·
Registered
729 Posts
My girl pretty much doesn't want to ride the other bikes if we are going any further thatn checking the mail. The bags are big enough to fit plenty of clothes for a couple of nights or a case of beer in each! It has the plug for GPS/radar. Awesome bike for distance with speed!

·
Registered
138 Posts
These are nice and even better ridding them. Don't care for the maroon either. Or the flat black front lowers. But everyone that has one loves it. They will have competition from the all new Vulcan Touring bike.
Gary

·
Registered
9,974 Posts
Almost bought one last year. But I hated the bars and how narrow
they are set...

When will the manufacturers get the idea to build a bike with ADJUSTABLE
footpegs and bars???? Not all people are the same, yet on bikes, one
size fits all.... I never understood that.

Imagine if cars had the steering wheel and seat all set in the same position!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts