Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Site Admin
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2009 ZX-14 just looks awesome in every color, wait and see this bike in person and you will love it. The black and burnt orange looks amazing, way better than any pic can make it look. The black with Monster Energy green looks wicked cool! I really loved the all green 14 because this reminds me of the good Kawasaki green they used on the 2000 ZX-12 and not that skittle green they used in later years. Kawi needs to go back to that green!

·
Super Moderator
4,315 Posts
ooooooooooooooooooh!
that 45* front view of the orange & black is hot hot HOT.
After a couple absolutely horrid "SE" paintwork models, they finally got one right!

:zxgreen:
skittle green huh, here I got somethin for ya...:moon:

THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT PICS !!

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Love the return of the candy apple green but f**k me that orange/black is smokin :thumbup:

·
Super Moderator
4,315 Posts
P-shop the red & black one out at the top of the page and put any of the 3 new ones in. They all look better!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Ive been down on the 14 most of the year with the friggen frame deal. Probably would have sold it by now if you didn't have to give the damn things away....But that Orange/Black and the Green ohhhhh mama that gets the fire going. I could see a trade in in my future. When I bought my Orange Z1000 everybody said I got it because of the color....they might just be right..
Gary

·
Registered
123 Posts
I really love my 12, but I think I will wait until I get about 80,000 on her, which should be about 3 years from now and then, if I have saved all my pennies, I might be able to afford a 2009 ZX14.....

The green one is a great looking bike!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Funny that all you guys over the pond think that Green is actually quite good... :scared:

Over here we can't stand it :lol: Much prefer the standard Team Green colour :clap:

I'm loving the Orange/Black one and the Monster version though, very cool although we won't get anything so radical over here :loco: As they seem to think these are bought by old duffers :rotflmao:

EDIT: we got that rubbish green and a plain black one :thumbdown:

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Funny that all you guys over the pond think that Green is actually quite good... :scared:

Over here we can't stand it :lol: Much prefer the standard Team Green colour :clap:

I'm loving the Orange/Black one and the Monster version though, very cool although we won't get anything so radical over here :loco: As they seem to think these are bought by old duffers :rotflmao:

EDIT: we got that rubbish green and a plain black one :thumbdown:
What are you talking about, I LOVE that green! lol, though i'm a little partial. I think it only looks "OK" on the zx-14. That black and orange looks amazing though!!! I've never actually seen any of these colors in person, did they in fact make all these in production?

·
Registered
300 Posts
the green's awesome, reminds me of a certain bike in my garage... :) did someone really buy a brand new zx14 for their first bike???? tell me you are kidding or you're truely mentally retarded... you REALLY shouldn't even buy a 600 for your first bike, i think i've seen a video of that kid before, he's pulling out of the dealership on his first brand new bike and blips the throttle out of the parking lot and boom there he goes down on the ground destroyed the brand new bike... good luck man, you should have started on a ninja 250, not a 1400...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts