Kawasaki World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Site Admin
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 Kawasaki Concours14

I took these pictures at the 2009-2010 Cycle World International Motorcycle Show that came through Seattle this past weekend.

Kawasaki had 3 Concours14's on the display floor, all the same color, and were really focusing on the new features of the 2010 Concours14 such as new brakes, new bodywork, new traction control, and heated grips.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Lash,
Nice pictures. I cannot wait to see the new color in person. Although everyone knows that the Neutron Silver is faster. I would love to have a couple of the upgrades on my 08, like the new bodywork, heated grips and the locking glove box. The linked brakes and the traction control I could do without. The linked brakes preclude trail braking and removing the flies to unleash the beast looks to partially disable the traction control. Some good things and some not necessarily good, depending on your point of view. Overall they made a great bike even better and still a good buy.

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
If I were to get rid of my Wang today, I'd procure the Connie and hard!

·
Registered
230 Posts
I want one so bad!

but what to do with the 12?:headscratch:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Keep it for when you want to be really Bad! That is what I did. Although I keep thinking about selling it. The Connie is such a great bike, fast, comfortable and well handling that I ride it much more than the 12. Maybe I'm getting too old to be really Bad or I have to ride too far to get to roads where the 12 is that much better than the Connie. But I just can't seem to be able to part with the 12. My riding buddies keep bringing out the Bad in me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts