Kawasaki World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
That is a really good looking bike!!!

I am considering a new bike this year and since they don't make the 12 anymore I can't decide if it is going to be the 10 or the 14:headscratch:

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
If this is the image that Kawasaki thinks best represents who rides their sportbike then I'm not so sure I even want to be associated with Kawasaki any longer... This is the image of WHAT'S WRONG with sportbikes.. The Sumbitch in these pictures looks like he can suck a cock longer than a TRAIN TRACK!!

·
Registered
5,120 Posts
If this is the image that Kawasaki thinks best represents who rides their sportbike then I'm not so sure I even want to be associated with Kawasaki any longer... This is the image of WHAT'S WRONG with sportbikes.. The Sumbitch in these pictures looks like he can suck a cock longer than a TRAIN TRACK!!
dangit Gun, did they reject your spokesmodel application again?
I would wait to see what they have in the works for '11. They 08's were a drastic departure from a very nice looking pedigree.

·
Registered
6,526 Posts
:thumbup::thumbup:I love my 10R. However I like my body style much more than the new one.:thefinger::nana:
I agree. The '04-'05's were the hottest zx10's.

:mfclap: I was curious if anyone would mention that.

·
Registered
991 Posts

:clap:No shit man! Their marketing team dropped the ball on those pics! Mike we need to apply for the job. A couple of 45 year olds screaming by at about a buck sixty should appeal to demographics across the board. What say ye?

·
Registered
245 Posts
I agree the marketing dept is really dropping the ball. But would love to apply for the job you guys are describing.
My concept would be those guys ripping up the track on some other brand following the zx10 not too closely and when the bikes cross the finish line they stop and take off the helmets to find they were beaten by a gray, hair gray breaded 55 year old gentlemen........... ME...........

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Kawasaki sent the TOTAL WRONG message with those pictures... The thing are serious equipment.. NOT FOR PUNK KIDS to die on trying to Jason Britton.... Come to think of it they are associated with Jason Britton... I'll bet he advised them on that GANGSTA lookin BULL SHIT...

Like my buddy John said ----------------------> OLD GUYS RULE....

·
Registered
123 Posts
I too can't quite figure out why Kawasaki, and the rest of the "big 4" insist on advertising as if nobody over about 23 years old rides a sportbike??

There are plenty of us "old farts" riding crotch rockets and there would probably be a quite a few more if their advertising wasn't so narrowly focused.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
If you don't like Lime Green you clearly have very little clue about Kawasaki racing history. GREEN = Kawasaki.... Red = Honda Yellow = Yamaha Blue = Suzuki.... Everyone knows these things.. The color actually means something to loyalist..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts