Kawasaki World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Very nice, just a pity I don't fit on the damn thing, otherwise I would be having me the SX version with the panniers and all. Damn pretty though, another high class item from Kawasaki!:king::king:

·
Registered
909 Posts
I love the way this bike looks... I was actually looking at the SX version... but couldn't say no to a zx12r. Maybe next time!

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Man...I'm starting to think they are designing these things to circumvent radar!

Can really see Kawasaki's aircraft division playing more and more into the designs of the sport bikes. Starting to look like stealth aircraft these days....right out of a comic book.

I like that Kawasaki is using the Candy Green on more and more bikes.:thumbup:

A great looking bike. I'd own one.....

·
Registered
909 Posts
Man...I'm starting to think they are designing these things to circumvent radar!

Can really see Kawasaki's aircraft division playing more and more into the designs of the sport bikes. Starting to look like stealth aircraft these days....right out of a comic book.

I like that Kawasaki is using the Candy Green on more and more bikes.:thumbup:

A great looking bike. I'd own one.....
I agree man, more and more these bikes are starting to look absolutely incredible!

·
Registered
70 Posts
It is a nice looking bike but the exhaust pipes spoil it for me IMHO :thumbdown:
+1

A nice set of carbon yoshi's or the like would be nice
Certainley has the WOW factor written all over it though :thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts