Kawasaki World banner

2013 Ninja 250R

5K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  my12r 
#1 ·
Anyone else keeping up with the new Ninja 250R? I know it's not as exciting as the ZX14R :lol: but what a beauty!... Pearl Stardust White... sign me up! :king:

#2 ·
pics or it didn't happen!

I haven't followed them much, besides the other day hearing rumor that it's going to be a 300R instead of a 250R.

I do really like the current generation 250R, they look pretty damn sweet for a tiny bike. I would rock one as a daily if I had the extra money.

#6 ·
Well, just dropped a deposit down the other day on a 2013 Ninja ... get this... the dealership has it listed as a 300R (probably just a dealership thing :headscratch:)... Pearl Stardust White... should be in around the end of the month.

Super excited to finally get back to riding!! :king:

#8 ·
Awesome find man! :thumbup:

I'll admit... it might only be a 300R... but I'm really excited about this bike... wonder if previous year parts will fit... mostly interested in an intake and exhaust setup to increase power a bit.

#11 ·
It would drive me bat shit crazy to go from the monster 12 to a 250!....:crackup:

I bet that 250 will make you a far better rider tho...:thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.