Kawasaki World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few more pictures of what I get to look forward to nearly every time I go for a ride! I would have taken more pictures of the twisties, but I couldn't make myself slow down for some reason! The first sign is misleading. The steep part stops after 2 miles, but the curves last for another 10!

·
Registered
63 Posts
KZ1100, you're making me jealous. :cry:

Lucky dog!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
I put on 5200km the first two weeks of June this year on my 12R. Here is a picture of one of our primary destinations, the Cabot Trail. It's amazing!

·
Registered
468 Posts
what a beautiful road! must have been fun to ride!!! :twisted:

·
Registered
150 Posts
It was awesome. That section you see was the up-hill part. 20-30km/h speed postings on those corners. The really interesting stuff came farther up. Coming back down through hairpin turns while on the front binders. That was an adrenaline rush.

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
My parents did the Cabot trail on both there bikes and couldn't stop talking about it, and they have been in all states except Hawaii. I hope to get there some day...

KZ100...nice pics. Where are those pics taken??

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
I dont know if I would ride the 12 on that road... It's seem pretty long and no GAS stations :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BAMmono12r said:
My parents did the Cabot trail on both there bikes and couldn't stop talking about it, and they have been in all states except Hawaii. I hope to get there some day...

KZ100...nice pics. Where are those pics taken??
The pics are from Rt. 2 in western Massachusetts. The first sign is in Florida MA and the rest are on the edge of North Adams MA.

The Cabot trail looks like so much fun. I'd be a little apprehensive about washing out or high siding while turning considering the run out looks awfully steep! I don't think you would stop until you hit bottom or a large rock or tree!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
i did the rt2 trip a few weeks back. went fron east coast New Hampshire to Albany NY and back and many points in between for a couple days. its fun passing cages in those 300ft dashed line sections through the hills. :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts