Kawasaki World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you hav used this product then you know that it works. It is one of the components to my stock bottom end 12 making 204+ hp. Once again Brock's Performance comes through with a great product.
Anyway just a quick durability report.
I pulled my cylinder head to swap the .030 head gasket for a Cometic .018 unit. My Carpenter stage 2 head has been o-ringed. KZScott has had concerns with these thin head gaskets without o-rings...or at least very flat surfaces. So I am not recommending this mod.
Cylinder walls look perfect. Cams and cam journals all normal. I also swapped the stock spring retainers for a set of Muzzys Ti retainers. The buckets also looked very good. Cam chain was "notchy" but I am certain my decision to run with worn cam gears was the cause.
Anyway I'm very happy with the shape of the surfaces that are critical where oil is concerned.:thumbup:
cmg

·
Registered
5,120 Posts
Excellent products. Be sure to either premix the oil and petron or add the oil first, then the petron, especially in the middle of the winter :lol:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very Interesting i might try this only next oil change so if i order straight from Alisyn
i want ? PN7041, ProDrive 21 Type 1, 1Qt. Bottle X3
Brock and his company have provided me with outstanding service and incredible tech support. I like to return that kind of commitment. :thumbup:
cmg

·
Registered
289 Posts
What is the ratio of mixing the 2 products ? Follow directions, or is there some insider info worth knowing ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts