Kawasaki World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
He probably put a stupid low price so he would get more interest. Text him, i bet he's asking like $5k.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
I hope you guys use a Google voice or like service and not your real cell number for these types of online encounters...makes it so they cannot get your real cell and you can shut these services off or block easier than most cell carriers allow....

·
Registered
257 Posts
My 02 has those mirrors at least.

It's kind of nice seeing a 12 used as a scammer front though. Usually they're all GSXR or CBR 600s.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Yeah, if you do a Google on the number listed he/she has it listed on Craigs in NJ, Maine, Salt Lake City, New York, Texas, North Carolina and who knows where else.

We all know the drill - text them and they have your cell number. Hello SPAM.

However, the old adage if it seems too good to be true, it probably is applies here as always. ;-)

·
Registered
220 Posts
thats my bike i just sold. i took that picture for my ebay auction then some spammer downloaded it and started using it for craigslist scam ads.

the guy who bought my bike notified me about it before he left to get my bike. i told him it must be a good looking bike to get picked for a scam ad.....he laughed and started heading my direction.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts