Kawasaki World banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Getting the custom exhaust bracket fabled by a local welder next Wednesday, will post results afterwards, additionally since the exhaust is titanium the bung will have to be Ti as well and im going to have it reinforced. Cant wait to get it running with the PCV, shes fast but I cant tell she isn't even close to her best.

·
Registered
6,372 Posts
I can flash the 03. removing the top speed limiter is just checking a box. can do the rest of the basics too, but i dont have a fuel map for that pipe

·
Registered
6,372 Posts
Oil mod from what I read is for A model no?
putting the flat spot on the rod and drilling the hub applies to all yrs of 12s. the holes in the back of the hub do nothing on the 02+ you need them in the middle

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Definitely interested in the flash Scott. I'll get the clutch mods done when I pull the clutch to send the basket to MTC. Unfortunately I had a bit of a tumble off my supermoto so im out of comision for a little while. How much do you charge for the ECU flash?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·

Progress on the bike thus far:
New tires since the Q3s were down to the wire.
Bridgestone S22s handle excelent highly recomend, very good cold grip and response overall. Mileage is tbd.
I have also had the rear bracket modified to accommodate the exhaust, as well as the titanium bung and brace welded in. So far the bike runs a lot better after a lot of tuning but it has a lot to go still, dyno definitely needed to precisely tune it for 13:1. Additionally I've installed everyone's favorite undertail WITHOUT relocating the ECU to the glove compartment which I consider to be a win as I keep my precious glove box space.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 · (Edited)
Update there is a issue that i reckon may be the tip over sensor. Bike was hesitating turning on and off as if fuel was being cut. The bike at times would turn on only if tilted on the kickstand amd would start cutting fuel on and off if i applied more throttle. Hoping thats the case, that will be the first thing ill check

- previous owner had the battery leads held onto the battery with zip ties😑

Custom fairings are now in the works, doing something special😉

21 - 27 of 27 Posts