Kawasaki World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah ok a 2006 ZX14(R) WTF is it with people that don't know WTF it is they are trying to sell. I tried nicely to inform him it was a ZX14 and not the R version but he copped a 'tude. Effing retards....

Please feel free to ask him questions about his 2006 ZX14R one of a kind overpriced crashed out pile of crap..

Kawasaki Ninja | eBay

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
He is a wholesaler/dealer. They often make huge mistakes on their descriptions.

He probably brought that turd from an insurance auction for $1000 or less.

I wouldn't give him $1000 for it as we all know "frame appears straight" on a bike that tumbled that hard means "I don't know how to correctly check a frame with a laser so I eyeballed it and it doesn't look like a Taco shell".

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah no kidding, dealers are the worst when it comes to accurately representing what it is they are trying to sell. They think just because just about every other Ninja is an R model that EVERY Ninja is an R model. I might be worth a 1000 bucks for the engine but thats about it. Otherwise its a clappled out, crashed, banged up pile of crap.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I just sent this question.

Dear bikesandtrucks,

Did you get the frame/ forks checked at a valid shop with receipts for the work? With out that, I'd only offer you $1000.00 for that wrecked piece of trash.

-

Wonder what the response will be? :)

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Email back and ask him if that is ZX14R or just a ZX14, since the 1st year of the ZX14R was 2012 and the bike he has is a 2006. He got all pissed off when I showed him proof that he was wrong. He tried to tell me I was talking about the Concours. Idiot.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
The response :

To: ------
Subject: Re: Other: ------sent a message about Kawasaki : Ninja #251492859698
Sent Date: Apr-02-14 16:44:03 PDT

Dear -------,

Lmfao. Motor is worth 2k so you will have to window shop else where guy

- bikesandtrucks

My response :

Dear bikesandtrucks,

Is that a motor....like an electric motor? or do you mean engine......is that an engine from a 2006 ZX14R or an engine from a 2006 ZX14....they are two very different engines. My offer of $1000.00 still stands,for that wrecked piece of trash. Lmfao.You have NO IDEA what you are trying to sell.

- ------

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ha ha ha ha ha!!! I had to chime in on this thread. Good work! Keep those idiot dealers honest and keep us buyers informed. Jeeze...not only has this guy seriously underestimated his knowledge on the vehicles he's trying to sell, he has the nerve to give you attitude when you try to inform him. WHAT A TOOLBAG!!!!

Bikesandtruck...you have just been OWNED!!!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He is the typical I bought something to sell but I dont know what the fuck it is I'm try to sell idiot. Then when you try tell him what is really is he has, he cops a 'tude and thinks he knows everything, when in reality he doesn't know dick..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts