Kawasaki World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3100K on my blue 02 in the two months since she landed. seen indicated 170 (mph) and still going strong. Cold and weather can't beat me but that damn salt sure as hell makes a mess so it ain't getting near mine. ALL the plastic now off ready for super clean and shine before putting her to bed. Yellow box on the way, anybody do an install instruction to pick up the loom by the gearbox sprocket? I know you are all pissed with tyre questions but I have the option of real good deals on both BT 010 and D207RR, I am currently running OEM D208 and enjoy them, any advice? :?: :?:

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Bluzed,
If there is a choice then the choice is as follows;
The 207RR is super sticky with a short life, basically a track day tyre.
The BT's are a real life every day tyre that performs very well at everything, maybe not as sticky as a D207RR but will last a lot longer and gives great feedback and stability compared to the D207.
I have the BT011 on the front with a BT010 on the rear and I cannot fault them wet or dry. They even performed very well on a recent track day that I attended.
For very day use then Bridgestones, if ripping up the tarmac and no expense spared, then D2077RR.
(I went off the D207's after spending most of the last winter spinning up the rear tyre as it never got hot enough)!!
Mind you I've got to see what the Bridgestones get up to this winter! LOL
Hope it helps
Regards
Ted

1 - 3 of 3 Posts