Kawasaki World banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
So I'm thinking about throwing a set of dirtbike handlebars on this. Anyone have any experience doing so? Something like a Spiegler LSL kit, but without their $319 price tag. According to their website, this is what is included:

Kit will include an aluminum billet one piece adapter plate top clamp that has a fully anodized finish, an aluminum Superbike handlebar, 1 front stainless steel brake line, and accessory mounting hardware.
I all ready have a longer stainless brake line laying around I could use. Figure all I need to do is drill/tap the top triple clamp, and install a set of handlebars (hopefully something cheap off ebay). Anyone have experience doing this?

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
So I'm thinking about throwing a set of dirtbike handlebars on this. Anyone have any experience doing so? Something like a Spiegler LSL kit, but without their $319 price tag. According to their website, this is what is included:

I all ready have a longer stainless brake line laying around I could use. Figure all I need to do is drill/tap the top triple clamp, and install a set of handlebars (hopefully something cheap off ebay). Anyone have experience doing this?

well I found someone else who did it to their EX500... 7/8" bars with 2" risers, he even told me what to search for on Ebay to duplicate it. Plan to try it soon....

21 - 24 of 24 Posts