Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all my fellow Kawasaki fans, i am sad:angry: to say the i am parting out my 2000 ZX12R. Reason why, so you know why i have to is that i have had an electrical issue that i posted about before. i replaced every component on the on the bike and had a charging system off an 05 ZX12R installed. the charging system does not work if connected but if disconnected the bike runs fine. so i bought a 2002. i am still a ZX12R man. but let me know if anyoneis interested in anything. i also have a 1996 GSXR 750 engine with carbs and stock headers with Yosh can.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
how many miles.......just wondering

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
$400 for wheels and fairings. there are two spots that were damaged when my son pushed her over in the drive way bothe on the left side. the frame slider mounting spot has some craks and the left side upper has a 3x3 inch piece broken by the handle bar wheels by themselves $300.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
If I had a red bike I would snatch them plastics up....bout $2,100 worth for $400 is a steal...wheels too...good OEM straight wheels...an even bigger steal...considering they are way more than that new....

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
If you dont sell all the bodywork in one piece how much for the front fender? What kind of shape is it in...
I have front 2000 fender.Good painter.Has some small cracks from hitting the ram air..

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I hate to read these posts about parting out a 12! It breaks my heart. This is one reason why I just haven't been able to part with mine. There it sits in my garage, 38K miles in perfect condition. I told myself that next year I would park the 14r for a while and ride the 12. Lets see what happens.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lou zx12r i am so sorry to break your heart but if you know how my heart hearts to put over 2 1/2 years and over $6,000 dollars just in repair parts to have a bike that does not run the way it should. i have spend sooooo much time and even had Kawasaki invalved to still have everyone tell me they have never heard of a bike fry every component do to a power surge while i was out for a ride with some fellow Marines. i get that the bike is a beast and i didn't want to but i had to get back on the road so i'm trying to help out some of my fellow riders that might have a problem finding parts.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts