1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
4,208 Posts
sweet pic....but no gear say it aint sooooooo

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At my size its impossible to find gear... My last leather jacket was a 56... The one before that was a 60.. They make all the cool cloths for the small guys... When I find some I can fit in I'll have it... So I'll look full street squid... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
4,208 Posts
call vanson ...the will have it for ya trust me.......

·
Registered
561 Posts
Ok, lets see... Im gonna bridge 2 topics... one from the Ask the cops forum and this one. That looks alot like a " blackie" from a 12's rear tire there Rich... hmmmm... " No officer, it was already there... must of been from that tractor in the field over yonder... not me..... :lol:

I could be wrong...

:roll:

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm just glad they didn't try to pull me over I was considering a disappearing act as I knew the area VERY VERY well...

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If that was done skidding I would be laying on the ground in the last picture.... :lol: :lol: :lol: As I lack skills...... I was chasing the rabbit.... He was fast too...

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
REEECHARD IS A SQUID...REEEECHARD IS A SQUID!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Welcome aboard brother.....that aslo makes you a BAM!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can't be a B_M for 2 reasons...... Listed below.....

1. I was wrongfully ejected from B_M... Thrown to hang out with MarkCBX
2. I am a co-founder of MAB!!!!!!!

So we formed our own Nitrous powered lesbian hunting group...
We accept all donations to fix Mark's silver 12 as he wanted to see what it looked like laying on the ground.....

He should have just asked me how a 12 looks laying in a ditch...

Looks like shit...

·
Registered
294 Posts
Damn Rich, I wish I had the money to buy a slick, and then roast it off :roll:

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
But thats the good part..... Since doing the tire thing it makes it real easy for me to get takeoffs... The slick was free.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
I didn't see anything illegal in that picture. Except maybe that cruiser is illegally parked. :D We are squids of one form or another. 8)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts