Kawasaki World banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was really hoping to find some more ZRX owners, and possibly a group where I could chat about old ninjas, I feel like I may have came to the wrong place:/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Anyone?!?!?

How's the riding out there? Was in Iowa for first time couple wks ago. Saw lots of long straight roads... Are there any places to play for the knee dragging crowd? I maybe moving there, the lack of good riding roads is holding me up lol. Any hope out there for sport riders?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How's the riding out there? Was in Iowa for first time couple wks ago. Saw lots of long straight roads... Are there any places to play for the knee dragging crowd? I maybe moving there, the lack of good riding roads is holding me up lol. Any hope out there for sport riders?

Lots and lots of twisties on the rules once you get out away from the city, two lanes without any chance of cops! The weathers not too bad either, as long as you don't mind a couple hours riding... there's great riding to be had

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Lots and lots of twisties on the rules once you get out away from the city, two lanes without any chance of cops! The weathers not too bad either, as long as you don't mind a couple hours riding... there's great riding to be had

That's good news! I was pretty worried I'd be destined to long straight rds. My girl is from there and im planning on moving in the next yr. Don't remember the name of the town her house is in, I stayed in Clive an it was only 30-45min from there. I took a little tour, beautiful state. Just wanna make sure I'll be able to scrape some pegs. Thanks Zluck I appreciate it.

Reactions: Zluck
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.