Kawasaki World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to trade in my TL for an 02 zx-12r at the dealer and could use some help with the numbers.
It's a smaller dealer (the only one in town) so they don't move many, but I need to know how much I can haggle.
I know that some suz dealers try to tack on bs shipping and destination charges where they don't exist.
What kind of a setup fee is resonable?

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
10500(bike)
-4500(trade)
6000=balance
...I'm still thinking about it

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
got mine in april for 10500 out the door and Tennessee had a six % sales tax then ,it's 7 now.First dealer wouldn't take my offer two phone calls later had a deal with dealer 60 miles away.I have been semi blackballed from my local dealer for going elsewhere but fuckem a thousand bucks is a thousand bucks.Took it in to have the clutch checked out,it felt fine but had a whirring noise when sitting in nuetral.They asked me if i bought it there i said no and the first thing out of his mouth was it will be 5 weeks and i had set up an appointment on the phone for that day.The only time i go back is to get oil filters and to try on there apparrel that i buy off the internet

·
Registered
18,644 Posts
Wait til the 2003's come out. My 2000 has that noise in neutral with the clutch lever out. Pull in the lever, it is gone. I don't know.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Me too

Iv`e got the same noise,goes away when clutch pulled in 2001 model.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts