Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Either Roy's or Chris' rear tire spit a damned rock and chip my Arai at triple digit speeds. (I gotta blame them since everyone thinks I break everything I touch) Anyone know if Arai uses enamel or acrylic or some other type of paint?

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
It was Roy... I am a witness Sue Roy again.... Triple digit speeds on a Buell... :D :D :D

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was proud of the Buell 135 mph sustained and repeatedly!!

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Does it have any left at 135???? How smooth was the ride??????

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
You don't suppose to 'touch-up' your helmet!! Them are trophy marks. Only rookies with low mileage have 'pretty' shiney.. new lookin' helmets!!! 8)

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That was it (135)! It might have a few more mph's lodged in it if I had layed completely down. It was very smooth and stable. Those Florida roads are perfect for airing bikes out.

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
Those Florida roads are perfect for airing bikes out.
Wonder if describing it to an officer this way will egt ya out of a ticket???? :D :D

Never heard it described that way before...

·
Registered
619 Posts
MUST HAVE BEEN ROY'S TIRE THROWIN THE ROCKS. I WAS BRINGIN UP THE REAR MOST OF THE TIME(CUZ I NEVER EXCEED THE POSTED LIMIT) LET ME ADD.....THE BUELL ROCKS :!: I WAS GIVIN THE 12 ALL THE FUEL SHE COULD SWALLOW AND MARK PASSED ME ON HIS REAR WHEEL....HE WAS SPEWIN BRAKE FLUID ALL OVER ME :x HE EVEN HAD THE NERVE TO LOOK OVER AND SMILE AS HE PASSED ME. THEN WE CAME TO A CLOSED ROAD SIGN....CBXX SAYS BULLSHIT! HE KICKS OVER THE SIGN AND OFF WE GO, TILL WE COME TO THE SPOT WHERE THE ROAD IS ACTUALLY TORN OUT OVER A BRIDGE.....MARK SAYS F^*# IT BOYS YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE....HE TEARS OFF THROUGH THE GRAVEL JUMPS A 3 FOOT DITCH AND SAYS COME ON YOU SISSYS....ROY AND I PROCEEDED CAUTIOUSLY , AND WERE LUCKY TO GET THROUGH IT ALIVE :shock: :shock: :shock: TELL THE GUYS ABOUT THE AUDI YOU WERE RACIN ON THE INTERSTATE! CW

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
I heard thats how he was... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Uh..., that's not exactly the way I remember it. Seems like I remember you having to stop and wait on us and smoking a pack of cigs. Plus, I remember it being Roy who talked us into running over the CLOSED BRIDGE! The only time my front wheel came off the ground was on the trailer. And before you even say it, technically, I didn't split cars on the causeways. The cars were slightly staggered. Plus, I would not have had to do it if you two weren't at warp factor 10.

·
Registered
619 Posts
FROM ANY VIEWPOINT .....IT WAS A GOOD COUPLE OF DAYS RIDIN :D I'M GONNA MAKE IT UP THERE AS SOON AS IT THAWS OUT......WE BE STAYIN AT THE CABIN, IF ROY DOESNT TRADE IT OFF ON E-BAY! KELLY SHOULD HAVE THE BUELL BY THEN..... :lol: :lol: :lol: CW

·
Registered
12,494 Posts
Chris, did Roy tell you a little red sports car with some old geezer in it
outrun him down the mountain when we were at the cabin????

·
Registered
619 Posts
HELL PMB, HE LET AN AUDI SMOKE HIM ON THE INTERSTATE...........L'IL BASTARD WAS DOIN 135.....FEAR NOT BROTHERS.....I SMOKED HIM LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH HE WAS :lol: :lol: :lol: CW

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Chris, Ya smoked 'em TWICE. That was cold bro. When that Audi flew up on my ass at dark thirty and we were in triple digits, I just knew he was a copper.

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, I'm anal. Hence, I fixed the nickage. Used Toyota touchup piant. Wet sanded with 1200 grit. Then Braso, semichrome, Mequiar's Clear Plastic Polish, then carnuba wax. It looks perfect. I must know how to do! Now, back to getting liquored up tonight.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
good job CBXXX!!!

what ya gettin liquered up on tonight!

i be sippin 20 year single barrel burbon myself. :shock:

·
Registered
12,494 Posts
I SMOKED HIM LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH HE WAS
Good, the biatch deserved it, screwing around with the mighty Zedex 12 :lol: :lol:

You gotta come up here sometime so we can go kick some ass :twisted: :twisted:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts