Kawasaki World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
I won't store my bike until there is snow on the ground, and it stay's! You get alot of snow snow in Ohio, BMW?

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Bogus Dave said:
"Are You Guys Ready For The Snow???"

Define snow.

Regards
Dave
Tampa Bay
I seen snow a few times on TV. So Dave, what's your winter project... more riding or riding more??!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
I seen snow a few times on TV
Ha ha ha...... :roll: We all cant live in Sunny Flordia :D I was in Jamaica and a guy told me that, and I wanted to hit him with a snow ball.... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
High 30's low 40's tonight but we are riding to the bar anyway.. Only 30 minutes or so...

·
Registered
263 Posts
Do those bikes come with a snow-blower attatchment, or is that an option?

Bert :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Hmmmm. Looks like the Busa guys have figured out the 180 is the way to go, also...... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Jesus H. Christ Willy, I gotta listen to that dude selling Dells while I watch football on the weekends, and now you're putting him in our backyard?

Make him go away. Please make him go away.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
:? :? :? uuhh fella's what's.... "A SNOW BLOWER"i never seen one of 'dem :? :? got to love SUNNY FLORIDA..78degrees 10:00pm..get me another beer honey it's getting kind of warm... :wink: :wink: later..reddawg

·
Registered
648 Posts
The only good thing about "snow" is that if yesterday was my last ride for the season it means I made it through my first season with the 12 and no speeding tickets. Knock on wood... Got real lucky yesterday tho, On maybe our last ride for the year so feelin good and having no respect for the 55 limit, after about 120 miles split off from my buddy on his way home to go the other way. Not 1 mile later he got nailed for 86 in a 55. If I had stayed with him I would have got it big time cause it was on straight we always juice it up and I always show him just how much faster my 12 is then his wimpy ST1100. So I figure I missed an at least 130 in a 55 ticket yesterday by mere minutes. Maybe snow isn't a bad thing.. :evil:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts