Kawasaki World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a couple pics of the ART carbon fiber tank protector installed on the 02 PMB. Cost was $32.00, and install was simple. The double stick tape enclosed, went on easy and held quite good. I was suspect of this method at first but worked out ok. I wonder why they can't incorporate a sticky backing that you can just peel off and stick the whole pad down...???

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
nice lookin buckle guard mono..did you get that in the states or on the other side of the pond?the imprint of zx12r is that molded in the guard or what is the deal? later..reddawg :oops:

·
4,208 Posts
BAMTASTIC MONO...........they make a green carbon fiber weave?

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reddawg...I orderd the Art, through a good friend at the local Honda/Yamaha dealer. Not sure who the distributer was but I will check.
The ZX12R inprint is molded into the carbon fiber.

Epstein...not sure about the green weave, but that sure would look good. Besides.....you don't need anything else on the show piece of yours anyways. :D

Vozizm...Hans suerly has some of the finest quality goods out there but I either wanted something a little smaller or something clear that would even cover the knee area. For now it's doing the trick but in the direct light you can see where my knees have been grinding into the sides.l

1 - 5 of 5 Posts