Kawasaki World banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
By gear because I wanted 1to5 to be faster for messing around with my mates gear 6 for when I'm riding to work and back to be a bit leaner, round trip is about 95 miles and 5 times a week adds up after a while

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I started with filling target afr values in the 2 and 5 % columns just to get a reading see what it was, I applied those trims and it runs great but when I try to reduce the values in the fuel map it gradually starts running worse the more I reduce it so I've kept the initial values for the 2 and 5 %

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I've started using target afr values for gear 1 to 5 at 13,0 and gear 6 at 13,8.
Think I'll give up on trying anything beyond that and when I go touring in Norway just switch out the chain wheels with a different ratio to get more miles out the tank.
[email protected]

·
Registered
289 Posts
That's a fine position for the O2 sensor. However, I don't think setting AFR by gear will make the difference you think it will. You would be better off to have a street map and a Performance map that you switch back and forth with a toggle switch. That is a feature of the PC5. It would be much, much easier to tune and you can switch back and forth on the fly.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts