Kawasaki World banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,383 Posts
you should have a little back lash on the balancer, so if its in constant contact, it needs loosened up.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
A helper found my transmission spray pipe in the bottom of my parts washer so thats a plus, thanks cmg for looking.
I ordered a new oem clutch inner hub @188C$, didn't think it was a terrible price.

Just gotta open the case and determine what is binding the crank rotation, I backed off the balancer eccentric completely but its not gone, might be starting gears, we will see.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Crank was binding a bit: My crank trigger wheel was rubbing on a cam-chain guide bolt just threaded in place so it didn't get lost, tightened it in further and no problems.

If I can get the trans spray pipe installed without opening the cases I will be laughing!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bought a new inner clutch hub, performed the oil hole mod and install all into a the outer muzzy basket, 3 zx12 springs and 3 zx6 springs. Installing that trans spray bar was a bitch with the case together, got lucky with an otoscope and didn't have to split the case again. Sorry no pics of clutch before I bolted down case.

Down to cylinder and head before it goes back into frame. This spring is the goal.

New puppy is getting in the way of significant progress, she chews on everything.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.