Kawasaki World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed the Ballistic LIFE 16 cell HD battery in my bike that has been upgraded to 15.5 compression ratio. I installed it on its side so the terminals face out to the right side. Fits perfect. Cranked like crazy! Using VP C14 for fuel. Can't wait to get it on the track.

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Loring in July???

·
Registered
18,626 Posts
I just installed the Ballistic LIFE 16 cell HD battery in my bike that has been upgraded to 15.5 compression ratio. I installed it on its side so the terminals face out to the right side. Fits perfect. Cranked like crazy! Using VP C14 for fuel. Can't wait to get it on the track.
Do you have a part number? My 12 needs a battery and I want to try something more powerful.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I thought that battery wouldn't fit in the factory box, could you post a picture or send me one by text, I'd like to do the same thing....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dave, did you test this with the bike running and hot?? What size motor? My 15.8:1 1534 will only crank for .25 seconds on 410ca. I run two 12 cells, 24v, 410ca each.

About 1460cc-did not try it hot. Two 12's will be my next strategy if this gives me trouble. I have the MPS harness to do it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought that battery wouldn't fit in the factory box, could you post a picture or send me one by text, I'd like to do the same thing....
It fits perfectly laying on its side with the terminals facing to the right. This is not the square 16, it is oblong. Will try to get a pic.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dave, did you test this with the bike running and hot?? What size motor? My 15.8:1 1534 will only crank for .25 seconds on 410ca. I run two 12 cells, 24v, 410ca each.
i'm having a 1534 motor built, far as I know it's a 15.5 comp. engine, how did you test or check your compression? what year is your bike?

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
you measure it when youre building it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts