Kawasaki World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have experience with bar end mirrors for the zx12r? and if so which style; round or oblong/rectangular? any major issues with rear view or do they make it impossible to see behind? Just thinking of different ideas for the bike.

Cheers,

Don.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Who needs mirror? Lol I would say look behind you if your going slow enough. Get the round mirrors they work best for me but this is on my 05 GSXR 1000. On my ZX12R I have inboard mirrors they work ok but only have them because the state says I have to her mirrors

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CMG, wow, the work on that bike!

Slykittycat, good pics in that gallery. I would be looking at round bar end mirrors I think. I have a mate who has them on his FZ1R and they look neat. I'm not sure how much rear vision there would be though, yours would give more I dare say.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Is the better vision main reason in this case?

I fitted zx14 mirrors to mine (goes straight) and got almost rid of the elbow-view.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bar end mirrors, fine on something shiny and crass, but on a sportsbike No no no no no no no

NO!

:thumbup:

Thank you and goodnight :king:
Now let me see, are you saying..."No"? (haha)

I already have B1 mirrors on the 12, and they work fine for me. I'm just pondering if anyone has tried these bar end mirrors and how they find them. The sort my mate has are quite compact and well finished. Just not sure how they'd go on the 12. I've probably got too much time on my hands and starting to think too much!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts