Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After years of making Kawasaki Go Fast Parts for his Personal Bikes and then Selling some to try Public (Mostly right here at Kawasaki World) Pierre has opened a Web site where you can buy Direct with no Middle man (or their Profits) at dealer prices. Yes I am still involved but more to help Distribute his parts. Here is his Intro Video and Web Site

Back to the Future

mysite

·
Registered
6,305 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks a little cheaper direct lol
H2 / H2R PERFORMANCE PLUS PACKAGE - Rickey Gadson

very cool stuff from Bear!!! i like the look of the wings for the forks....
As everyone here knows, Pierre and I share some of the Same Values. One of them is to make enough to enjoy life while at the same time help others to enjoy it also. The Very thing you showed is the Approximate cause for him doing Exactly what he did. It was Killing him to see that Price and when he could not get it lowered, he did what he had to do at Great time and Expense. He did 99% of the Website on his own and it took about a Month of work. You know English is not his Normal Language, so any spelling mistakes Blame me.

Last I heard from him he was Busier than a 1 handed Paper Hanger with Poison Ivy itch from the Response.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I like this news. Well met!

Can we get Pierre to say that his last name is McGuire? It'll pull some business in from the NHL boys.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
So BEAR is selling the H2 stacks/gear kit for around $1000...

Rickey Gadson is selling them for $2500...

I wonder if Rickey is buying them for $1000 and marking them up $1500, or if he is getting them for even less and marking them up? Either way... even at a $1500 markup, that's some straight highway ROBBERY... I've heard of Corvette owners tax, but shit....

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As you can see, Pierre was not in agreement and spent a lot of time and Money to do something about it. Most places (including some of our Favorites) mark up things 100% which makes the profit 50% of the Sale. So look at the List Price (Not the sale price) and then see it was not as far out of line as you you would think.

·
Registered
69 Posts
...no issues...
...using Firefox, placed order, payed by PayPal, BEAR confirmation email received...:thumbup:

...now waiting for the Stacks...

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm not saying that I have these parts in hand, and I am not saying that I don't...

But, I do. Awesome.
Mr. Shane was our Secret weapon over here. He got this before anyone else did but could not say anything. Thanks Shane, we KNOW How hard that was!! We will be also sending Shane a few more things to check on and Test over here.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That's just an idea that was being thrown around. Still prototype if I understand correctly.
No. It is something Pierre has done that I am doing to my ZX12 and will tell you what you need to do!! It is No Plug and Play Kit because you can Buy everything yourself and have the 12 Gear welded to the 14 Basket just like you have with the Billet Basket. As you can see, he is very busy and so am I. It was only mentioned to stop anyone from doing anything drastic in the Near future and then be Pissed to know I had this in the works. Again I said it will be a while about early September before I install this on my bike and KNOW how it all goes myself.

·
Registered
18,620 Posts
No. It is something Pierre has done that I am doing to my ZX12 and will tell you what you need to do!! It is No Plug and Play Kit because you can Buy everything yourself and have the 12 Gear welded to the 14 Basket just like you have with the Billet Basket. As you can see, he is very busy and so am I. It was only mentioned to stop anyone from doing anything drastic in the Near future and then be Pissed to know I had this in the works. Again I said it will be a while about early September before I install this on my bike and KNOW how it all goes myself.
Anxiously standing by, VH. :D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts