Kawasaki World banner

541 - 554 of 554 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just received my 2 short sets from Mr Hill.

What can i say for you Sir!

Totally friendly,very patient,great communication and a serious seller!

I was a bit sad knowing that his 'profit' from the deal is a very small amount of money
meaning communication-personal time-getting the package-delivering the package but i think he is happy for doing all of this because he loves the 12's and he loves to help some people with an amazing product like this!

the package arrived very secured from florida to athens,greece in less than two weeks.
thats the best shipping time ever from the US i got something...

the stacks are state of the art.i dont know why i have to put 'em inside my frame and not in the top of my office :p

Unfortunately me engine is down for a full rebuild and stage 2 drag preparations so i cant tell by now anything about performance but i am very sure that i ll feel the extra ROARRRRRR from the stacks soon!

thanks again Mr Hill,glad to have business with you!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #543
Mr. Kawboy, the Ease of Communication is a 2 way street!! You are a Pleasure to work with.

Mr. Officer!! It takes a Lot of time nowadays to get Nothing done. Trust me, being retired means now my 9-5 is spent on my stuff and I stay tired just thinking about all I have to do.
Glad you got them in. Remember to use a drop of Blue Loctite.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #545 (Edited)
I just installed my mixed kit. That finish is excellent.
Thanks mr Hill. And thanks to Those guys Who ordered and didnt pay. Cause this is yours set;)

LyhneDk, you just gave me ALL of my troubles worth in Smiling and Laughing out loud. Who said Europeans did not have a Since of Humor!! I LOVE IT!!BTY Beautiful job of installation and Camera Angle!!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #551
Did you see my New Thread? You can get a set for $250 Delivered if you order this week. Send me a Pm. It was only a few weeks ago I finally figured out how to post and answer here
Yes, @Vincent Hill, we are already communicating. I just need to get the money order. You gave me an additional shipping charge. Required or not?

Thanks
Daniel
$250 "Includes" Shipping for anyone here in the USA.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #552
Did you see my New Thread? You can get a set for $250 Delivered if you order this week. Send me a Pm. It was only a few weeks ago I finally figured out how to post and answer here
Yes, @Vincent Hill, we are already communicating. I just need to get the money order. You gave me an additional shipping charge. Required or not?

Thanks
Daniel
$250 "Includes" Shipping for anyone here in the USA. Did you say if you wanted Short, Mixed or Long? I also need to have the year of your bike.
thanks.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #553

Thanks
Daniel
$250 "Includes" Shipping for anyone here in the USA. Did you say if you wanted Short, Mixed or Long? I also need the year of your bike. .
thanks

541 - 554 of 554 Posts