Kawasaki World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to replace my seats. What's the best company out there? I'm lookibg at Corbin or Sargent...

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
I have Corbin seat and I love it, if I was to pay the full price for it I would still be without......but now that I got a great deal on one (thanks to Zum) I have to say this is a must have :thumbup:

I am sure Sargent seat is about the same but beats stock seat for sure :king:

·
Registered
316 Posts
To my knowledge Sargent never made a seat for the ZX12. And it's a damn shame too. You can send your seat to the Sargent custom shop. I just wished they made a replacement, I loved the Sargent I had on my ZRX.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I use a Corbin... I ride a lot... a lot of a lot :lol: and I absolutely love it. Got mine off of another member here, but like bldragon said, even if I had to go buy one for full price, without a doubt worth it.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I also have a corbin. Just be sure you have long enough legs. The member I got mine from didn't like the wider stance required for it. I am very happy, and my nuts thank me...

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies. I wear 36" inseam jeans, so I should be OK. Does anyone know which color grey to use to match the Phantom Metallic Silver paint?

·
Registered
440 Posts
I'm looking to replace my seats. What's the best company out there? I'm lookibg at Corbin or Sargent...
If your looking for the most bang for the buck you could have them recovered. hef had the seat on his recovered in Ostrich and I believe he had the foam replaced with a more butt friendly foam and a gel incert. Mayb cheaper may not be but I can sit on this bike for hours with out having a problem with comfort.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts