Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently just purchased a 2003 ZX12R and joined the forum due to the mass amount of information on kawasaki's and found it very helpful. While browsing some of the items for sale I came across a bocks sidewinder that was for sale by Jonz1k.

I contacted "Jon" and sent him the $400 for the pipe on a Friday. After purchasing he said that he woudn't get a chance to ship it out until next tuesday and that he would send me a tracking number. Next tuesday came and no tracking number. I tried several times to contact him with no reply until friday when he said it was sent back to his home and he would get it out right away, but he had been to busy to get back to me. It has now been 5 full weeks since I sent the money and still no pipe. I have been trying to get in contact with him through phone calls and texts to his girlfriends phone which is the only number he gave me, with no reply. I have also tried several times to contact him online through PM's. Last time I talked to him was 2 weeks ago and it wasnt until after I threatened to make a police report to which he responded very rudely, then said that he had shipped the package last friday and it should be there anyday. He also stated that he could not get me a tracking number because his friend at ups didnt assign it one. I spoke with ups and they stated that you cannot ship a package through them witout it being assigned a tracking number.

I also found another forum where there were people who were ripped off or very dissatisfied with Jonz1k. The link to that forum is
Thread jonz1k YOU HAVE A LOT OF UNHAPPY PEOPLE WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE | 13x Forums | BoardReader

If there is anybody who reads this that talks to jonz1k on here or "hat roder" on psychobike.com please have him contact me immediately. If you have any questions about the whole situation just send me a pm and I will be happy to answer them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
how did you pay him?
credit card/paypal etc
maybe you can get your money back through these companies?

shitty trick to pull on a man.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Nick. I had thought about getting that motor he had for sale on PB. I dnt need that kinda bs.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
That sux bad......I was lucky enough not to send him $$$ since he was acting very strange, not replying on time and just the way his replies were :loco:

I also warned someone else on here about him......you know who you are....I hope you took my advice and did not send him money for whatever you were after :headscratch:

There is someone on here that talks to him so let me see I can find who that is and maybe he can track him down.....:puzzled:

·
Registered
80 Posts
I must be the lucky one! Bought a quick shifter from him, he sent it to me
first with his address to send payment to. Great price to!

·
Super Moderator
1,262 Posts
I must be the lucky one! Bought a quick shifter from him, he sent it to me
first with his address to send payment to. Great price to!
Im sure a few people will be asking you for that address now :thumbup:

·
Registered
909 Posts
It's weird to think that he would 'allegedly' do the things he's been accused of... especially when seeing the 'Forum Member In Bad Crash' thread, where he seems to conduct himself as a respectful and moral person.

Hopefully we'll all have answers soon.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts