Kawasaki World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looks better under sunlight or nightlight, I will try to post a better picture later in the week if i can. Big thank you to Avenger for his help in this.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
nice pic

Nice job on the paint - I have a question though. DId the photo come out funny or do you feel a slight vibration from the front rim?

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
re:

smooth as butta, by the way how hard was it to peel the akro sticker off of your exhaust can.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
sticker came right off. I had ridden the bike for about an hour or so before - so it was nice and hot. The sticker lookes like aluminum foil on the underside - peels right off in one piece.

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
thats a fine looking silver 12 ...but I have to agree with Tainui, that front rim looks bent all ta hell.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
LMAO.....I just noticed it myself........looks funny as hell now that you mention it..... and as far as the "wrinckle" paint is concerned....looks good !!!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
re:

the pic was taken befor i had a chance to change the rim. I just know your all dying to see it with the rim on it under some light so as soon as i get a chance to take good pic i will.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I got the picture sndnga, I worked all friggen day so I didn't get it posted....sorry bout that :oops:
good lookin bike 8)

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Squirt a little Pearl Mystic Black over it and ya got something there. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Pictures

:D Nice picture Tainui. Oh and the bike looks OK to :wink:

Tomas

1 - 15 of 15 Posts