Kawasaki World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iv put me baby away after the best summer for fookin years.
Got a 2013 zzr1400 in March,been Spain,done track days,rode it work,already clocked 8k.
so journey begins,santa is going to be good to me.
Iv done light mods,full exhaust(akro),power commander,suspension.next on list are PFMs,BSTs and anything else worthwhile.
Dyno run on 9/12/2013 with remap on fuel and air on P.C 5
Looking for a few like minded chums to discuss there development ZZRs,share notes and all the shit.My goal is to improve an already excellent bike in all areas.
Had bikes for 30years including 2 busas and so many others Iv forgot,this ZZR though is a revelation,best bike Iv had the pleasure off.
So if there's anyone out there who wants to share the shit,compare notes and long for the spring to arrive,say hello.
Cheers
Dave

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Iv put me baby away after the best summer for fookin years.
Got a 2013 zzr1400 in March,been Spain,done track days,rode it work,already clocked 8k.
so journey begins,santa is going to be good to me.
Iv done light mods,full exhaust(akro),power commander,suspension.next on list are PFMs,BSTs and anything else worthwhile.
Dyno run on 9/12/2013 with remap on fuel and air on P.C 5
Looking for a few like minded chums to discuss there development ZZRs,share notes and all the shit.My goal is to improve an already excellent bike in all areas.
Had bikes for 30years including 2 busas and so many others Iv forgot,this ZZR though is a revelation,best bike Iv had the pleasure off.
So if there's anyone out there who wants to share the shit,compare notes and long for the spring to arrive,say hello.
Cheers
Dave
They are MAJESTIC ...............................

1 - 4 of 4 Posts