Kawasaki World banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Markcbxx and I will be mobilizing @ 12:00 on thursday oct 17th.

I think he has figured out a way to have the trip paid for by Pabsts....by turning the bed of the truck into a beer cooler and filling it with Pabsts for advertising....

Although I am worried about mark when tries to swim in it and could drown?????

We will be staying at Casa DeChris....a quaint little bed and breakfast in Melbourne Fla.(chris bed and breakfast Means that you serve breakfast) this place is all the RAGE !

Roy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah rtight

The reason I keep getting different trucks is that I cant afford a new one and they all break down on me!

Will someone feel sorry for me?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Roy

·
Registered
142 Posts
biktoberfest

well being it is only a 25 min ride I will be heading over there a couple nights, I hate to put by bike through the misery of listening to all those damn hardleys but I need to go over to get me one of those good ole Turkey legs, plus David Alan Coe will be in concert every night :twisted: [/list]

·
Registered
619 Posts
IS DAVID A. COE SCHEDULED AT THE IRON HORSE AGAIN THIS YEAR? HE LOOKED AND SOUNDED ABOUT 200 YEARS OLD LAST YEAR! WE (CHRIS,ROY,CBX MARK) WILL BE HEADIN UP FRIDAY MORNING THE 18TH,PROBABLY BE THERE AROUND 10 A.M. IF SOMEONE WANTS TO NAME A MEETING PLACE WE'D SURELY BE THERE! ROY IS RICH,SO I'M SURE HE'LL BUY THE FIRST 6 OR 7 ROUNDS. SHOULD'NT BE HARD TO SPOT 3 SILVER 01 12'S....... (ROY WILL BE ON THE ONE WITH 50K IN IT) :lol: :lol: CHRIS

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
I go almost every year with a local bunch of friends and stay a 2-3 days. BUT... I'll take the cruiser and leave the 12 at home. The wife doesn't ride on the 12 and the local popo don't like me anywayz and if I took the 12... well most likely it would end up very costly to me...... A divorce and jail time! :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
619 Posts
NAMECHANGER, I CAN SYMPATHISE WITH YOU,I HAD TO BARTER AND PROMISE THINGS TO GET MY WENCH TO LET ME HAVE A FREE PASS ON FRIDAY AND SAT. I HAD TO PROMISE TO TAKE HER UP ON THE ROADSTAR ON SUNDAY......SHE DOESNT LIKE THE SEATING ON THE 12 MUCH. WHAT KIND OF CRUISER ARE YOU SPORTIN??? -CW

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
I guess your handle gives it away with the '98CI' that you have a Roadstar. :lol:

I have a 00' Roadstar too. It's been a great crusier for me. I load it down with the wife and about a 200lb. T-bag and that big 'ole dumptruck of a bike just keeps cruisin' down the road. I've been very pleased with my Roadstar. With the 12r, I think I got the best of both worlds (and paid less than one HD! :shock: )

Hey CW98CI.... I bet you do the same thing I do when you're cruisin' down the road on your RS and a sportbiker flies by..... You say to yourself.... "if you only knew what was sitting in my garage". :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 111 Posts